Skip to product information
1 of 5

Leigh Number Plates


Regular price £20.00 GBP
Regular price Sale price £20.00 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Motorcycle rear (yellow) 100% UK road and MOT legal square 9" x 7" registration number plate in 3D GEL

These number plates comply with the British Standard BS AU 145e and are fully road legal and MOT compliant.

Plates supplied with our company name, postcode and BSAU.

The register of number plate suppliers (RNPS) regulates the supply of number plates in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. The supplier will need to see original documents to prove your name and address and original documents to show you are entitled to use the registration number.


Identity documents

You can use the following to confirm your name and address:

• driving licence, with or without a photo (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)

• utility bill, Council Tax or rates bill in Northern Ireland (from the last 6 months)

• bank or building society statement (from the last 6 months)

• national identity card (issued by the government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom).


Proving you can use the registration number

You must bring one of the following to show you’re allowed to display the registration number:

• vehicle registration certificate (V5C)

• new keeper slip (green slip)

• a certificate of entitlement (V750) to the number

• a retention document (V778)

• a renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11)

• a temporary registration certificate (V379)

• a number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)

• an electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948) or an electronic trailer number plate authorisation certificate (eV948/2)

• a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the V5C

• record of insurer’s name, reference and policy numbers (for repairs approved by an insurance company)

• a PDF of the vehicle details from the view vehicle record service (if your fleet is part of the V5C on demand scheme)

• UK trailer registration certificate (VTRC).